Friday 2 September 2011

Towie's naked Maria Fowler: I want lipo

TOWIE glamour girl Maria Fowler is no stranger to stripping for the cameras – but reckons nude shoots still scare her.
The 25-year-old began her modelling career aged 18 and had a boob job in February 2009 to boost her boobs to a 34E.
But despite the improvements, she still has hang-ups about her curves and wants to drop a dress size.
She said: "I'm used to modelling, but it's still nerve-wracking getting completely naked!
"I see paparazzi pics of me in a bikini and I think I look too big – I hate it. I really want to be size 6."
The 5ft 8ins Essex girl says she plans to go under the knife again next month for liposuction to sort "a small pocket of fat" on her bum.



Fiesty Maria stripped off in this week's Closer Magazine to promote Breast Cancer Care's Pink Fridays campaign.
Her mum Trudy, 56, is currently in remission after being diagnosed with cancer five years ago.
Maria said her mum encouraged her to move from her hometown of Derby to Essex where her career has taken off in magazines and on TV.
She recalled: "Mum told me to do it.
"Seeing me follow my dreams helped her. We speak all the time, and she comes to visit me loads too."
Maria was out and about yesterday showing off her body once more in a sexy swimsuit while holidaying with pals n Marbella, Spain.

No comments:

Post a Comment