Saturday 12 November 2011

Kristen Stewart: 'I like talking about Twilight'


Kristen Stewart has said that she loves talking about The Twilight Saga.

The actress, who plays Bella Swan in Stephenie Meyer's vampire franchise, confessed that she is not always aware of her position but feels it is important to reflect on and be appreciative of her success.

"I like talking about these movies. When you're actually talking about the movies, I have a really good time with it," Stewart explained to MTV News.

"You don't always get times that you have to articulate this stuff, so it's actually good to think about."

Asked if she would be glad to distance herself from the Twilight frenzy once the final film is released, Stewart answered: "Sure, but at the same time, these things are so rare and sporadically intense that part of it is easy to [do].

"I have to force myself to enjoy it - not force myself because it's hard, but acknowledge that I am enjoying [the moment] rather than going, 'God, this is so crazy'."

Stewart recently confessed that it feels "weird" to know that she will never film another Twilight film.

The actress has said that she only recently became comfortable with doing interviews with the press.

Watch a teaser for The Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn - Part 1 below:

No comments:

Post a Comment